Resources for Small Credit Unions
Small credit unions face a number of unique challenges. At CCUA, we support our small credit union members in a variety of ways, including a dedicated network, mentoring opportunities, public relations advice, and more.
Check out these resources and support areas. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact our Hotline at 800-842-1242 and ask for help.
- CDFI Certification
- Public Relations and help with the media
- Small Credit Union Assistance Program
- Small Credit Union Network
- NCUA Resources - OSCUII
- Strategic Planning
- Member Resources
The Daily CU Scan, published 6 days a week, is designed to provide credit unions with a quick, up-to-date look at the information most important to the credit union community.
CCUA offers smaller credit unions a network credit unions to work in cooperative fashion towards improving the resources for smaller credit unions.
Contact Dean Martino, Director, Business Development if you would like to join this Mentoring Network.
- InfoSight is CCUA's online compliance library. It is available whenever you need to look something up quickly and remains free to all CCUA-affiliated credit unions.
- CU PolicyPro provides over 300 model policies for credit unions to use in order to develop policies and procedures and is free to all CCUA-affiliated credit unions.
- ComplySight allows credit unions to track and manage compliance efforts through a cloud-based management systems and is available at no cost to credit unions with assets under $100 million.
- For quick access to CCUA staff, contact the Compliance Hotline at 800-842-1242.
CCUA offers educational opportunities specific to the needs of smaller credit unions throughout the year.
View our Calendar of Events.
We are proud to partner with the Credit Union Webinar Network to bring you the best webinars and training in the industry. Beginning May 5, 2021, the CUWN will offer a Small CU Price of $169 per on-demand link to credit unions under $50 Million in assets.
Do you need help writing a press release? Would you like someone to review what you've written or with media relations? Contact Walt Laskos, SVP, Strategic Communications.
Chapters have always played a significant role in providing leadership, education, and networking opportunities within our local communities. Chapters give credit unions the opportunity to meet regularly, get to know each other, and exchange ideas that help make the credit union community stronger.
CCUA provides smaller credit unions the opportunity to network quarterly in person and electronically by email through its Small Credit Union Network Listserv. To join this network, contact Dean Martino. The CCUA offers many Networks by operational discipline which are open to all CCUA-affiliated credit union staff.
Do you need strategic planning? CCUA staff can help. Contact Nicole LaMotte, Executive Assistant to CEO Ron McLean.
Our Education for Credit Unions