Member Support Center Team Lead, Central One Federal Credit Union, Auburn MA
Assist members with savings products and services. Perform a variety of duties promoting and selling all Credit Union (COFCU) services to new and existing members. Assist the AVP of Member Support and the Member Support Manager with administrative and operational tasks as requested to support the overall efficient functioning of the Member Support Center (MSC).
1. Function in a leadership role in support of the AVP of Member Support and the Member Support Manager.
2. Staff the Help Line and respond to MSC staff inquires and requests; provide information and coaching on savings, consumer loan, IRA, equity and mortgage products, services, policies and procedures.
3. Work with the AVP of Member Support and Member Support Manager to continuously develop the department, its processes and the Member Support training program.
4. Function as a supervisor in the absence of the AVP of Member Support or Member Support Manager by performing overrides, reversals, exceptions and handling escalated calls.
5. Complete monthly quality assurance monitors and coaching to promote a quality conscious department.
6. Consistently meet individual goals; motivate staff to meet individual and department goals.
7. Completes early reviews for all subordinates including Member Support Agents.
8. Promote and cross-sell all credit union products and services; encourage new credit union membership
9. As needed, conduct classroom and “on the job” training sessions with MSC employees.
10. Prepare reports and data as needed to support MSC operations or other areas of COFCU.
11. Answer incoming phone calls, handling member withdrawals, transfers and inquiries in an efficient and professional manner.
12. Open new accounts following the procedures, policies and guidelines for the applicable account type.
13. Provide information and counseling to members on COFCU savings and loan products, services and policies.
14. Type letters and other correspondence to serve membership.
15. Make referrals to appropriate PFR, Lending Specialists and/or affiliated professionals.
16. Perform BSA compliance duties as required by the Credit Union BSA Policy.
17. Travel to any branches, including satellite offices, to represent the credit union, as needed.
18. Stay current on job-related equipment, procedures and/or information by reading handouts/memos, attending meetings and seminars and other necessary means.
19. Adhere to all applicable Credit Union policies, procedures and regulations.
20. Maintain community involvement and participate in special projects, as needed.
21. Perform other duties as requested, or assigned.
Education: High school diploma required
Experience: Two to five years of inbound or outbound customer service/sales in a supervisory role, or applicable experience.
Skills: Analytical ability; ability to make decisions and do detailed work; ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment; proficiency in Windows, MS Office, and Outlook; ability to operate general office equipment; excellent communication skills; ability to sell and cross-sell products and services; ability to interact professionally in person, on the telephone and through other electronic means; demonstrated leadership qualities and organizational skills.
Traits: Capacity to work independently and motivate others. Patience, positive attitude, dependability, flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness, respect for confidentiality, and professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at https://www.centralfcu.com/careers