Cambridge College Global Partnership
Cooperative Credit Union Association has partnered with Cambridge College Global to offer a tuition discount* of 28% for undergraduate programs and 19% for graduate programs to credit union employees and their immediate family members.
Affordable Pathway to Reaching Your Educational Goals
Cooperative Credit Union Association affiliated credit union employees and immediate family members qualify for a significant tuition* discount at Cambridge College Global (CCG). For more information on our online offerings, partnership benefits and tuition, please visit: https://partner.cambridgecollege.edu/ccua
About Cambridge College Global (CCG):
- Pioneer in online learning (100% online degree programs) and over 110-year history of educating working adults
- Career-focused courses taught by industry experts and business leaders. Our online courses are interactive and engaging using innovative technology, simulation, and gamification through our award-winning course platform
- Accelerated model: 8-week undergraduate and 5-week graduate courses
- Our online bachelor’s degree programs are among the top three in New England based on 2021 U.S. News & World Report rankings of best online bachelor’s programs in the nation
- Private, non-profit, regionally accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
For more information, please contact:
Diane Higgins | 508-346-3608 | Diane.Higgins@cambridgecollege.edu
*Tuition discount does not apply to programs that are offered at rates that are below the College’s published corporate partner tuition rates. Additional terms and conditions apply to scholarships.
Our Education for Credit Unions