Metro Credit Union Introduces Innovative New Systems; Updates Infrastructure to Improve Banking Experience for Members
Largest state-charted credit union in MA meets evolving needs of member base with exciting updates
Metro Credit Union, Massachusetts’ largest state-chartered credit union, announced innovative updates to its online and mobile banking systems as well as additional changes to its systems and overall infrastructure that will ultimately help make banking easier for its members. These new enhancements are part of the most recent phase of the company’s three-year transformative project, which has an end goal of delivering an exceptional banking experience to its more than 220,00 members.
Metro iBanking will continue to deliver a seamless online banking experience with new features that will make it even easier for members to take control of their banking. The new updates include:
- MoneyView – an account aggregator tool that allows members to view all their Metro accounts and other financial institutions in a single pane without having to toggle between different browser tabs
- Real Time Remote Deposit – technology that allows members to see remote deposit checks in real-time*
- Zelle – a Person-to-Person service that lets members easily send and receive money to friends and family
Other new programs and services include:
- Early Pay – members can receive electronic payroll deposits up to two business days earlier
- Save Your Change –helping members save by “rounding up” debit card purchases with the change deposited into a designated savings account
- CardValet – allowing members to manage their debit card, including the ability to turn access on or off from their smartphone
“Our primary focus has always been on the member experience, and we understand that their needs are always changing,” said Robert Cashman, President/CEO. “We are excited to continue growing with our members and remain steadfast in our commitment in helping guide them toward having the confidence to make strong financial decisions for their future.”
In addition to the member facing updates, as part of this project phase, Metro is also updating its systems in many different areas of the organization, including the Lending Division, Commercial Services, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and others. With increased efficiencies across the organization, Metro is well-positioned to deliver a seamless experience to its members.
To learn more about Metro Credit Union, please visit www.MetroCU.org.« RETURN TO ALL NEWS