Metro Credit Union Announces Promotions in Branches and Member Service Center
Credit Union growth provides opportunities with growth and expansion
Metro Credit Union, Massachusetts’ largest state-charted credit union, announced promotions for 16 employees in its branch network and Member Service Center divisions as the organization continues to grow. With recent announcements regarding the opening of new branch locations over the next six to eight months there has been an increase in the number of career advancement opportunities.
“Metro prides itself on providing its employees strong career paths and recognizing those who consistently offer our members a positive and professional experience,” said Robert Cashman, President/CEO, Metro Credit Union. “As we move forward with our growth plans, we’re excited to elevate these employees to the next step in their respective careers and continue to help them develop for the benefit of our members and well as their colleagues.”
- Greg Allen, Assistant Branch Manager - Reading
- Roxana Arevalo, Manager - Peabody Andover St.
- Maria Avendano, Assistant Branch Manager - Lawrence
- Jessmarie Benitez, Senior Branch Sales & Service Representative - Boston Comm. Ave.
- Shantar de los Santos, Senior Branch Sales & Service Representative - Boston Mass. Ave.
- Katherine Dominguez, Senior Branch Sales & Service Representative - Peabody Main St.
- Yamireyshka Fratichelli, Supervisor - Peabody Main St.
- Anna-Carolina Gomes, Assistant Branch Manager - Chelsea-Broadway
- Kara Mancini, Supervisor - Framingham
- Marielussa Moise, Assistant Branch Manager - Tewksbury
- Roxana Rivadeneira, Assistant Branch Manager - Lawrence
- Priscilla Rodriguez, Assistant Branch Manager - Chelsea-Main
MEMBER SERVICE CENTER
- Vickianna Alusma, Team Lead
- Elina Bisconti, Assistant Manager
- Justin Rogacki, Assistant Manager Quality Service
- Theresa Tillas, Quality Service, Member Service Center