CCUA Announces New Board Members, Thanks Departing Directors
The Cooperative Credit Union Association, serving credit unions throughout Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, is pleased to announce the election of four new board members during the Association’s business meeting on October 13, 2021.
Elected to the 2021-2022 Board of Directors are:
- Representing Massachusetts: Rui Domingos, CEO, MIT Federal Credit Union;
- Representing New Hampshire: David Araujo, CEO, Service Credit Union;
- Representing Rhode Island: Stephen White, CEO, Westerly Community CU; and
- Representing ‘At Large - General Category’: Robert Cashman, CEO, Metro Credit Union.
“Congratulations to each of the new directors,” said Association President/CEO Ron McLean. “Their expertise and insights, combined with each one’s unique perspective, will be instrumental in ensuring the continued growth of the Association and its members.”
The Board and membership also thanked departing directors for their service:
- Ronald Covey, Jr., Chairman of the Board and President/CEO, St. Mary’s Bank:
- David Suvall, Secretary and President/CEO, Rhode Island Credit Union; and
- John ‘Bernie’ Winne, former Chairman and President/CEO, Boston Firefighters Credit Union.
The Cooperative Credit Union Association is governed by a board of 11 directors who are elected to three-year terms. The Board is responsible for maintaining the general direction of the Association and for ensuring that the long-term interests of members are served.« RETURN TO ALL NEWS