CCUA Announces Board Election Results at Annual Meeting
The Cooperative Credit Union Association (CCUA) conducted its 2020 Annual Meeting last Friday, and announced the results of its Board of Director elections:
- Maurice Dawkins, President/CEO of American Spirit Federal Credit Union, will represent Delaware Credit Unions with a three-year term;
- Rui Domingos, President/CEO of Massachusetts Institute of Technology Federal Credit Union will represent Massachusetts Credit Unions with a one-year term to complete a term created by a vacancy;
- A. Scott MacKnight, President/CEO of Triangle Credit Union, will represent New Hampshire Credit Unions;
- Eileen Danahey, President/CEO of St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, Mass., will represent at large, large asset credit unions; and
- Anabela Grenier, President/CEO of Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union, will represent Massachusetts Credit Unions for a three-year term.
Remaining board members include Ronald Covey, President/CEO of St. Mary’s Bank; Roland Draper, President/CEO of Somerville Municipal Federal Credit Union; David Suvall, President/CEO of Rhode Island Credit Union; Fred Reinhardt, President/CEO of Greenwood Credit Union; Chaz Rzewnicki, President/CEO of Dover Federal Credit Union; and Bernie Winne, President/CEO of Boston Firefighters Credit Union.
Chairman Covey also noted the strong growth of the Association in 2019. He remarked on the successful efforts of the Association’s Advocacy team in keeping credit unions ‘on the table and top of mind’ with lawmakers in all four states throughout the pandemic and the abundance of up-to-the-minute resource material available in a rapidly evolving regulatory and legislative environment.
Association President/CEO Ron McLean shared updates on how CCUA has assisted credit unions throughout the pandemic, including compliance, consumer awareness, and education and training. He remarked that the Association remained a ‘powerhouse with lawmakers and regulators’ – hosting meetings with virtually all our federal contingent as well as many state and local legislators and regulators. McLean also commented on the Association’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
At the conclusion of the meeting, Board Chairman Ronald H. Covey recognized and thanked departing board members Jerry King, President/CEO of DEXSTA Federal Credit Union; John O’Brien, Chairman of the Audit Committee and President/CEO of Leominster Credit Union; and Brian Hughes, Chairman of the Investment Committee and President/CEO of Holy Rosary Credit Union. All will be honored for their service with contributions to their respective state charities of choice.« RETURN TO ALL NEWS