Annual Meeting Election of Directors
One of the most important aspects of the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s Annual Meeting is the online election of the Board of Directors by duly registered Delegates or Alternate Delegates. For the 2020 Annual Business Meeting, electronic voting for candidates for the Board of Directors opens on Monday, September 21 at 8:00 a.m., and closes on October 13 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Positions and Candidates
The following are the open positions and candidates for the Board of Directors:
- One (1) Director designated from and representing Delaware credit unions. One candidate has been nominated for the position: Maurice Dawkins, President/CEO, American Spirit Federal Credit Union.
- One (1) Director designated from and representing the state of Massachusetts for a three (3) year term. Candidates nominated for the position are: Anabela Grenier, President/CEO, Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union; and Neil McGonagle, Director, City of Boston Credit Union.
- One (1) Director designated from and representing the state of Massachusetts for a one (1) year term due to a Board vacancy. One candidate has been nominated for the position: Rui Domingos, President/CEO, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Federal Credit Union.
- One (1) Director designated from and representing New Hampshire credit unions. One candidate has been nominated for the position: A. Scott MacKnight, President/CEO, Triangle Credit Union.
- One (1) At-Large Director designated from and representing large asset size credit unions. One candidate has been nominated for the position: Eileen Danahey, President/CEO, St. Anne’s Credit Union of Fall River, Mass.
Member credit unions can view a profile for each candidate on the Association’s website in advance of voting by visiting the Association’s website HERE.
Who Can Vote
Association members may register one Delegate and one Alternate Delegate by returning the required Delegate/Alternate Delegate Certification Form by the deadline by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Association at 845 Donald Lynch Blvd., Marlborough, MA 01752, ATTN: Confidential Delegate/Alternate Delegate Certification. No substitutions or Delegate/Alternate Delegate Certifications will be accepted after the deadline of 5:00 pm EDT on October 9. Delegate/Alternate Delegate Certifications become effective upon receipt of an email confirmation from the Association. The appointment of an Alternate Delegate is encouraged but not required by each member credit union. Only the appointment of a Delegate is required. Only one vote will be cast from each credit union.
How to Vote
To vote for applicable directorship seats, all member credit unions must appoint a Delegate and/or Alternate Delegate in order to participate in the voting process.
Credit unions submitting Delegate and/or Alternate Delegate Certifications received and confirmed by the Association will be sent secure voter credentials, including member identification, voting link, and unique password, to the email provided. The voting link will be sent by the Association. A personalized ballot will be tailored to each credit union and available on AssociationVoting’s voting portal through the link provided.
Instructions on how your credit union can register a voting Delegate, a voting guide, and other important information, are available HERE.
Annual Business Meeting Registration
As a reminder, Annual Business Meeting and convention registration are two separate processes. Registration for the convention can be found HERE. A formal email invitation to register for the Annual Business Meeting on Friday, October 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. will be sent to all members shortly. Registration for the Annual Business Meeting is complimentary. All members, including credit union-appointed Delegates and Alternate Delegates, are welcome to attend the Annual Business Meeting.
All CCUA member credit unions are encouraged to participate in the annual meeting process. Should you have any questions about the election of directors or other meeting business, please feel free to contact email@example.com.« RETURN TO ALL NEWS