Advance Electronic Voting on Proposed Bylaws Amendments Is Open
An important part of the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s 2021 Annual Business Meeting is advance electronic voting by members on the Association’s proposal bylaw amendments. For advance electronic voting by members, the Association administers an independent confidential voting process through its voting partner platform, AssociationVoting.
Release of personalized voting credentials and electronic voting ballot occurred by direct email to registered Delegates and/or Alternate Delegates beginning on September 20, 2021 at 12:00 noon EDT.
Key instructions for voting include the following:
- - Each Credit Union is entitled to one vote by either the Delegate or Alternate Delegate.
- - Please do not forward this email or link as these voting credentials are specific to your Credit Union and Delegate or Alternate Delegate.
- - You will only be able to access your ballot during the open voting period.
- - Electronic voting is for proposed bylaw amendments only.
- - Whichever vote is cast first, whether by Delegate or Alternate Delegate, is the vote that is counted for your Credit Union.
Members are reminded and encouraged to cast their vote. Advance electronic voting on the bylaws will close on October 12, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT.
The Annual Business Meeting will be held on October 13, 2021 at 3:30 pm at Mohegan Sun, 1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard, Uncas Ballroom, Salon A, Uncasville, CT. The results of the electronic vote on proposed bylaw amendments will be announced during the meeting.
If you are having difficulty accessing your ballot, have questions about advance electronic voting on the proposed bylaws, or with any issues, please email email@example.com
Key Dates and Deadlines:
- - September 20, 2021 at 12:00 noon EDT-voting opened and electronic voting credentials were released by the Association
- - October 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. EDT-delegate/alternate delegate certification form deadline
- - October 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. EDT-member voting closes
Additional Information and Resources:
Additional information on the 2021 Annual Business Meeting and other governance information may be directly accessed on the Association’s website at: www.ccua.org/about/governance/.« RETURN TO ALL NEWS