What Is CU Connect?
One important ingredient to the success of any credit union is the ability to find and partner with suppliers that have the products and services that deliver the best value to the credit union. By acting as an intermediary with a wide variety of suppliers and vetting their many offerings, the Association is able to create buying power for credit unions, helping them connect with suppliers offering the best value, products and services.
The credit union system is continually deploying new financial products and delivery channels to make it possible for consumers to get the products they need when they need them and when they want them. The Association is committed to helping credit unions stay on the cutting edge of this revolution by analyzing the demands of the market and seeking ways by which credit unions can work cooperatively through the Association to fashion effective and efficient solutions.
New England Credit Union Services, LLC. (NECUS) is seeking businesses that bring effective services and timely products to its membership to join its CU Connect program. CU Connect provides an opportunity for both vendors and credit unions to work cooperatively to help each other thrive.
CU Connect Business Services Provider - Benefits
As a CU Connect Approved Business, you receive our full access, standard advertising package for twelve months. It is NECUS’ objective to bring effective and timely business services to its membership, and accordingly offers Approved Businesses the following opportunities:
- Annual sales meeting with NECUS staff; quarterly follow up
- Includes at least one speaking opportunity with a League Network
- Includes organization of at least one informational webinar opportunity per year
- Product support by League Consultants on visits to credit unions
- Opportunity to submit articles in daily, monthly, and quarterly publications
- Listing on the CCUA Website as a Business Partner
- Direct link to business’ website
- Customized video about your company designed to enhance your brand, increase your client prospects, and sales opportunities, available upon request of approved Business
- Preferred rates for advertisements on each of the Association's website
- Preferred advertising rates in all Association publications - variety of options available
- Preferred advertising rate in annual Convention Guides
- Introductory press release published in Daily CU Scan and monthly newsletters announcing your company as a Business Services Provider to Association affiliated credit unions
- Opportunity for minimum of one direct mail campaign (electronic)or post (NECUS to determine weight, content of package)
- Invitation to attend and sponsor at annual golf outings
- Opportunity to deliver education sessions
- Host webinars and other sales related activities with League Field Consultants
- Eligible to attend all Chapter meetings
CU Connect Business Services Provider - Application Process
Click here to download and complete an application. Submit your application to Dean Martino, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at 845 Donald Lynch Blvd, Marlborough, MA 01752, attn: Dean Martino.
Do you have questions about the application process? Contact Bonnie Doolin, SVP and COO, New England Credit Union Services, LLC at email@example.com or Dean Martino, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-842-1242.
Credit Union Solutions