Agility Recovery, a former division of GE, is North America’s premier provider of business continuity and disaster recovery solutions to small and mid-sized organizations. More than 20,000 clients and partners have trusted Agility to provide comprehensive, economical recovery solutions including temporary power, office space, communications, and computer systems. Agility has been a CUNA Strategic Services alliance provider since March 2006.
Mobile Recovery Services: Agility Recovery's business continuity and disaster recovery services meet the following needs of credit unions:
- myAgility secure online planning portal
Agility offers a simple business continuity solution:
- Within hours of a business interruption, Agility will deliver whatever a credit union needs to get back up and running and connected to members.
- Agility's ReadySuite recovery solution offers varying levels of size and technology as an affordable monthly subscription.
For 25 years, Agility has been helping businesses plan and recover from the unthinkable — from major weather events like hurricanes to accidentally severed phones lines. They’ve seen it all and that's why businesses turn to Agility.
Is Agility right for you? Ask the following:
- If disaster stuck today, would we be ready? What does our current plan look like? Are there areas for improvement?
- How would we handle a major regional disaster? During disasters like Superstorm Sandy, everyone is looking for the same items: generators, computers, etc. What would the credit union do?
- Can we do this on our own? When disaster strikes, you have bigger things to worry about, such as your employees, their families, and your family. Let Agility handle the complicated stuff.
- Agility has a 100% success rate in serving its clients. The company has $40 million in equipment maintained in a state of permanent readiness and access to more than 1,000 mobile office trailers and generators of all sizes at 80 locations across the United States and Canada. When disaster strikes, Agility will be there — no matter what.
Contact: Dean Martino
Website: www.agilityrecovery.com« RETURN TO ALL BUSINESS SERVICES