- Moving Forward Together
- Having Difficulty Accessing the Virtual Convention?
Having Difficulty Accessing the Virtual Convention?
Here are some tips to help you make the most of the event:
REGISTERED ATTENDEES are invited to sign into the event portal through November 15, 2020.
(Registrations accepted through November 15, 2020 will provide access to the entire event)
Upon registration, you will receive an email from email@example.com with login information, including UNIQUE credentials.
Simply go to the event portal (https://pheedloop.com/ccua2020convention/login) using the link in the email and enter your email and the UNIQUE credentials noted in your 'Welcome' email.
(TIP: BOOKMARK THE PAGE FOR EASIER ACCESS THROUGHOUT THE CONVENTION)
Here’s a video tutorial to help you navigate the platform.
Once you are in the portal, be sure to read LOBBY ANNOUNCEMENTS for helpful information.
Still having trouble accessing the event portal?
Here are some tech tips:
- Google Chrome is the preferred web browser to access Pheedloop
- Check your firewall settings: be sure to allow pheedloop.com
- Be sure to allow emails from: Moving Forward Together - CCUA's Virtual 2020 Annual Convention <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Your Login is UNIQUE to you.
- Enter the email you registered with as your user name
- Enter the UNIQUE code found in your welcome email
- For additional help with your login information, please contact email@example.com