CU PolicyPro, your one-stop shop for model policies, helps your credit union manage compliance and operational challenges and is offered to CCUA members as a benefit of affiliation.
CU PolicyPro® is an online system with more than 230 detailed model policies to help your credit unions manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Together with InfoSight and ComplySight, credit unions will have a comprehensive suite of policies, regulatory compliance guidance, and compliance and complaint management tools written especially for credit unions by legal and financial experts at their disposal.
Because your credit union is unique, CU PolicyPro not only includes the model policy content, but a full policy management system that lets you customize any model policy to fit your credit union’s individual operations. Your existing polices can also be added to and maintained within the system. CU PolicyPro’s publishing tool lets you compile multiple policies into one printable document can be posted in read-only format for staff, board or examiners to view.
A comprehensive, on-demand suite of New User Training videos are available to easily learn how to use the system. A Resources area includes an archived history of changes made to the model policies, newsletters and other tools to help make managing policies a little easier.
This program is free of charge for affiliated credit unions and is the perfect complement to InfoSight to further strengthen your compliance efforts.
Accessing CU PolicyPro
A separate ID/PW is required to access CU PolicyPro.
If you already have an ID/PW for CU PolicyPro, click here to login.
The majority of Association member credit unions have already registered for CU PolicyPro. If you need a login, an admin from your credit union can provide access for you to login and view the model policies and any of your customized policies. If you are unsure who the admin users are from your credit union, please email support for assistance.
- For additional information about CU PolicyPro, contact the compliance department at email@example.com or 1-800-842-1242, press 4
Coming Soon: Same Great Content- All New Experience!
- A complete system redesign, making it easier than ever for users to find, view and print policies
- Policy Review Assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level
- Upload, organize and assign rights to documents
- View policy revision history, with the ability to revert back to a prior version if necessary
- View model policy content and update history while editing your own policy
Stay tuned for more information and updates as our launch date approaches!