CU PolicyPro, your one-stop shop for model policies, helps your credit union manage compliance and operational challenges and is offered FREE OF CHARGE to CCUA members as a benefit of affiliation.
CU PolicyPro is the perfect complement to InfoSight, providing model policy content for over 230 credit union-specific operational policies.
Easy-to-use features include:
- A complete system redesign, making it easier than ever for users to find, view and print policies
- Policy Review Assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments
- With no limit on the number of users, give ALL of your employees access to CU PolicyPro
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level
- Upload, organize and assign rights to documents
- View policy revision history, with the ability to revert back to a prior version if necessary
- View model policy content and update history while editing your own policy
This program is free of charge for affiliated credit unions and is the perfect complement to InfoSight to further strengthen your compliance efforts.
How do I access my new CU PolicyPro site?
The new system provides a unique URL for each credit union.
Click here to find your credit union's link!
- If you're not sure of your password, use the forgotten password link on the login page.
- If you have trouble logging in or do not recieve a password reset email within 10 minutes of requesting it, please contact our support staff.
The folks at CU PolicyPro have also developed several short instruction documents called Quick Guides that walk the user through specific functions in the new system. These are all located in the Support area of CU PolicyPro. Reading the "Getting Started" quick guide which walks through the layout and navigation of the new site will be a big help!
If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support staff at email@example.com
- For additional information about CU PolicyPro, contact firstname.lastname@example.org