CU PolicyPro is your one-stop shop for model policies to help your credit union manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Credit unions receive access to this valuable resource as part of the dues service package your credit union receives for affiliation with CCUA.
CU PolicyPro is an online policy management system with more than 200 detailed model policies to help your credit union manage today’s ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Together with InfoSight, CCUA-affiliated credit unions have a comprehensive suite of policies and regulatory compliance guidance written especially for credit unions by legal and financial experts.
- Authorized credit union staff can securely access, view, print and update policies from any Internet connection at any time
- Policies unique to the credit union can also be added and maintained within the system
- The publishing tool allows selected policies to be compiled into one printable document that can be posted in read-only format on the site for staff, board or examiners to view
- Model policies are reviewed twice a year and, if necessary, updated to keep current with changing laws and regulations. Updates often include new policies as well
- Set different levels of access for staff, from full administrative access to read-only access
- New and Advanced User training videos are available on demand
CU PolicyPro chapters include:
- Asset/Liability Management
- Other Real Estate Owned
- Federal Regulations
- Records Retention
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
CU PolicyPro contains comprehensive policies and procedures developed and written especially for credit unions by regulatory (legal and financial) experts. CU PolicyPro is also completely customizable to the specific needs of each credit union. Existing credit union policies may easily be imported into the management system. CU PolicyPro uses an overall consistent format for clarity and ease of use, so you can find the information you need when you need it.
Because the laws and regulations that govern your credit union are constantly changing, our Update Service is also included with your manual. This service provides you with semi-annual policy updates.
To Register for CU PolicyPro:
- A separate ID/PW is required to access CU PolicyPro. To register for access to the CU PolicyPro manual, click here.
To Login to CU PolicyPro:
- If you already have an ID/PW for CU PolicyPro, Login here.
- For additional information about CU PolicyPro, contact Charlotte Whatley, Vice President, Compliance Services or call 1-800-842-1242.