When technical challenges or complex situations arise at your credit union, turn to CCUA’s Compliance Services team. Our mission is to provide support to credit unions for regulatory compliance and operations in an understandable and easily accessible way.
Virtual Community Reinvestment Act Summit – Tuesday, April 6 at 9:00 a.m
To register or to send questions in advance, please send your name, title, and contact information to email@example.com
- Community Reinvestment Act Summit Agenda
- CRA Summit Powerpoint
- CRA Summit Attendee List
- 1.3-103 Consumer Protection and Fair Lending Examinations | Mass.gov
- 1.3-105 Alternative CRA Examination Procedures | Mass.gov
- 1.3-106 Community Reinvestment and Fair Lending Policy | Mass.gov
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) for banks and credit unions | Mass.gov
- Selected Opinion 09-009 | Mass.gov
- Selected Opinion 03-038 | Mass.gov
- Selected Opinion 02-137 | Mass.gov
- Summary of Selected Opinion 98-234 | Mass.gov
- General Law - Part I, Title XXII, Chapter 167, Section 14 (malegislature.gov)
- CUNA Mutual and Inclusiv CDFI Awareness and Certification Campaign Press Release
- Closing the Digital Divide: A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations – Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- FFIEC CRA Examination Procedures for Institutions with Strategic Plans
- MA CRA History
- MA CRA Tailored for Credit Unions
- MA CRA/Fair Lending Checklist
- CRA: An Examiner’s Perspective - FAQs on COVID-19 and the Community Reinvestment Act - St. Louis Fed
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Frequently Asked Questions Related to COVID-19
- Federal Reserve, FDIC, OCC Joint Statement on CRA Consideration for Activities in Response to COVID-19
Compliance Coffee Call Series
(View meeting materials archives in Member Only Content below - Member Log in Required)
Compliance Toolkits are designed to help your credit union get a quick start on timely and key compliance activities at your credit union. Select the toolkit below to review a summary of the topic, key action tasks, model policies, risk assessments, best practices, and other resources specific to the toolkit topic. This list will expand over time so visit this page regularly.
- ACCOUNT OPENING DISCLOSURES - DELIVERING DISCLOSURES ELECTRONICALLY
- ADA WEBSITE COMPLIANCE
- ATM SKIMMING PREVENTION
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA) BASICS
- DISCLAIMER COVID CHART
- FUNDS AVAILABILITY - Regulation CC
- 2020 INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT CHANGES
- Massachusetts Emergency Debt Collection Regulation Update – 6.19.20
- MILITARY LENDING ACT (MLA)
- NCUA 2020 EXAM CHECKLIST
- PREVENTING ELDER FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION
Questions about our toolkits?
Contact the Compliance Hotline by phone at 800-842-1242, press 4 or by email.
Additional in-depth coverage on other compliance topics of interest may be found through our online dues-supported compliance manual - InfoSight.