When technical challenges or complex situations arise at your credit union, turn to CCUA’s Compliance Services team. Our mission is to provide support to credit unions for regulatory compliance and operations in an understandable and easily accessible way.
Compliance Coffee Call Series
(View meeting materials archives in Member Only Content below - Member Log in Required)
Compliance Toolkits are designed to help your credit union get a quick start on timely and key compliance activities at your credit union. Select the toolkit below to review a summary of the topic, key action tasks, model policies, risk assessments, best practices, and other resources specific to the toolkit topic. This list will expand over time so visit this page regularly.
- ACCOUNT OPENING DISCLOSURES - DELIVERING DISCLOSURES ELECTRONICALLY
- ADA WEBSITE COMPLIANCE
- ATM SKIMMING PREVENTION
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT (CCPA) BASICS
- COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT ACT (CRA) - Summit April 6, 2021
- DISCLAIMER COVID CHART
- FUNDS AVAILABILITY - Regulation CC
- 2020 INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT CHANGES
- Massachusetts Emergency Debt Collection Regulation Update – June 19, 2020
- MILITARY LENDING ACT (MLA)
- NCUA 2020 EXAM CHECKLIST
- PREVENTING ELDER FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION
Questions about our toolkits?
Additional in-depth coverage on other compliance topics of interest may be found through our online dues-supported compliance manual - InfoSight.