2022 CUNA GAC
You are invited to join thousands of your credit union peers in Washington, D.C. from February 27 through March 3, 2022, for CUNA's Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC). While we have adapted well to the digital environment, the true power of the GAC has always been all of us—CUNA, Leagues, credit unions, system partners—coming together.
That’s advocacy in action.
Hosted by CUNA, the GAC is the premier event for political impact in the credit union industry, gathering thousands of industry leaders to remind legislators and regulators why credit unions are Americans' best financial partners. The conference agenda, packed with thought-provoking keynote presentations from America's foremost leaders in politics, media and business, includes time to make new connections with credit union leaders from across the country and the exhibit hall will be packed with cutting-edge vendors. Registration, including options for CUNA Member Small Credit Unions (less than $50M in assets), is available HERE.
Throughout the conference, CCUA provides our members with exclusive events, including: CCUA Member Reception, CCUA Member Issues Briefing, CCUA Crashers Program for our Young Professionals, and Scheduled Hill Visits with our Congressional Delegation.
We care about your safety
Washington, D.C. officials recently updated their COVID-19 mitigation strategies due to declining cases in the district. CUNA GAC attendees are no longer required to complete the Safe Expo verification process to access Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Please be aware some businesses may ask for verification of vaccination. While COVID-19 numbers are moving in the right direction, please know that attendees’ health and safety remains our top priority. We are continuing to monitor current conditions and will follow any applicable local or federal guidelines.
Materials will be updated as available
Member Issues and PowerPoints
Talking Points for Legislative Meetings - February 18, 2022
Digital Assets Talking Points
- Congressional Delegations - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- Delegation Priority Issues - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- Lawmaker Scorecards - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- Hill Visit Schedules - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- State Statistical Overview- 3Q21 - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- State Impact Report - 2021- Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
- CUNA's Policy Priorities - Delaware Massachusetts New Hampshire Rhode Island
Additional Information & Resources
- Download CCUA 365- Our NEW Mobile App
- CCUA Schedule of Events
- CCUA Member Credit Union Reception
- Safety at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Senate Legislative Schedule
- House of Representatives Schedule
- DE, MA, NH, RI Congressional Delegation Key Committee Members
- CCUA's 2022 GAC Crashers
- U.S. Capitol Map
- 1st Floor Meeting Space - Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 2nd Floor Meeting Space - Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Let's Talk Social Media Campaign - Placard - Instructions
CULAC Sweepstakes Toolkit
- 2022 Sweepstakes Grand Prize Flyer
- 2022 Sweepstakes Trustees Flyer
- 2022 Sweepstakes QR Code Flyer
- 2022 Prize List
- CULAC PA - Permission Agreement
Contact the Association at 800-842-1242, option 8, or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.